Shruti Hassan was very happy to see this person on the set of film - BollywoodWorld

Hot

Post Top Ad

Saturday 5 May 2018

Shruti Hassan was very happy to see this person on the set of film

Shruti Hassan was very happy to see this person on the set of film

Bollywood actress Shruti Haasan is working on Mahesh Manjrekar's movie these days. In this way, Shruti was delighted to see her mother who reached Sarika on the sets of the film.



New Delhi: Bollywood actress Shruti Haasan is working on Mahesh Manjrekar's movie these days. In such a way, his mother Sarika reached the set of film. Speaking about the experience of watching the mother on the set of the film, Shruti said that she felt very good with her mother's presence on the set. Actually, Sarika reached the set on Friday to be part of the daughter's exciting new movie and watch the action.


Shruti said, "It was good to meet my mother on the sets of the film. She and Maheshji already know each other socially and both spend time with each other and in general about film and cinema let's talk."


He said, "When he sees this kind of interesting and layered character under Maheshji's guidance, it encourages me. It is special to look at the set, because usually my family does not come to my work. Be very special to me, because I got a valuable response to my work and my experience was memorable for me. "

According to the source, Shruti himself also bestowed his mother individually at the best. Please tell that Shruti Hassan is the daughter of South Superstar Kamal Haasan.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Top Ad