Deepika Padukone, quoted on the wedding, "I can see myself as a working wife and mother" - BollywoodWorld

Hot

Post Top Ad

Thursday 5 April 2018

Deepika Padukone, quoted on the wedding, "I can see myself as a working wife and mother"

Deepika Padukone, quoted on the wedding, "I can see myself as a working wife and mother"

Deepika said about her marriage in Padukone, "Today I can see myself as a working wife and mother.


New Delhi: Filmy corridor is found in the news of Bollywood star Deepika Padukone and Ranveer Singh's marriage. Both have been in the relationship for nearly 5 years. Although neither has done any official announcement regarding their relation yet, both of them have publicly told that they are very special for each other.

Not only that, so far, I came to know that both of them together with the family have engaged in the wedding of Deepika in Maldives in January. However, Deepika had denied these reports in an interview. According to a report by Leading website Pinkwilla, it is being told that she has talked to her regarding her marriage in Deepika.


During this conversation, Deepika said about her marriage, "It is a very special part of my life that I can not be separated for a long time, I feel that home, family, parents and marriage are very important for me today. I can see myself as a working wife and mother, I feel that if I do not work then people around me will be very upset. "


With this, let us tell you that for several days there is news about the media that Deepika and Ranvir will be tied in the marriage strain till the end of the year. According to the report, it is being told that according to Deepika and Ranvir Hindu customs, they will marry. His family and close relatives are going to get married. However, nothing is clear about his reception yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Top Ad