Singer Axa-acclaimed for allegations of sexual harassment on Ali Zafar - is baseless - BollywoodWorld

Hot

Post Top Ad

Friday 4 May 2018

Singer Axa-acclaimed for allegations of sexual harassment on Ali Zafar - is baseless

Singer Axa-acclaimed for allegations of sexual harassment on Ali Zafar - is baseless

Pakistani actress, model and singer Meisha Shafi recently accused film actor and singer Ali Zafar for sexual harassment. After knowing about these allegations, model and Singer Axa Ali are surprised.



New Delhi: Pakistani actress, model and singer Meisha Shafi recently accused film actor and singer Ali Zafar for lewd harassment. After knowing about these allegations, model and Singer Axa Ali are surprised. Aksa says these accusations are baseless. Aksa, while defending Ali Zafar, said that Ali is a true human being and gives respect and respect to all the people around him.

Last month, Mishra had accused actor-singer Ali Zafar on Twitter that he has sexually assaulted Meisha several times. With this, the global campaign 'Me Too' had made its presence in Pakistan. Ali, while refuting all charges, said he would take legal support against the matter.

Rakhi Sawant, quote on casting couch, does not rape anyone in Bollywood

Aksa defended her and said, "These accusations made me amazed, because both people are friends and they know each other from the college days. I am from the fashion industry myself and as a model Now I am working to fulfill the passion of becoming a singer. "

In the case of Axa, "I do not think these allegations have any meaning, there are many contradictions in these allegations, I am a supporter of women's empowerment but things should have some meaning too." He said that Mishra had a complete band group with him during the program which Ali said about his own persecution.

Ranbir Kapoor said at the casting couch, "Never did it happen to me

Along with this, Aksa said, "There were also organizers of their program at that time. I was shocked to hear the charges, because nothing had happened." He said, "I have been working with Ali for the past few years and I continue to travel with him for the programs. It has always been a good experience. I feel very comfortable working with him and always I learn something new. "

Aksa said while talking about Meisha, "It is not right to attack me to speak openly and truth. Many supporters of Meisha protested against my saying saying that I had already worked in Ali's band I would have been told to do this. " He said, "My direct message to such women is that do not insult another woman while supporting a woman, for me it is not the empowerment of women."

Ilyana Dikruz made a big statement about the Costing Couch


 "I'm a strong campaign, but I think it is better for the people of America and Europe, it is for empowering women, but responsibilities also increase with empowerment," says Aksa.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Top Ad