Arshi Khan, who came to his house in Bhopal, this strongly welcomed welcome - BollywoodWorld

Hot

Post Top Ad

Thursday 5 April 2018

Arshi Khan, who came to his house in Bhopal, this strongly welcomed welcome


Arshi Khan, who came to his house in Bhopal, this strongly welcomed welcome




Former 'Big Boss' contestant Arshi Khan is in his house after being out of the Big Boss house in December last year.




Arshi said, "Bhopal is my house, this place gives me happiness and peace, after meeting my family, friends and neighbors, I felt happy. My aunt and mother were shocked to see me."




He said, "I am here for a few days, I will return to Mumbai soon. I was busy shooting 'Box Cricket League' and other shows, so I got an opportunity to come home now."




Arshi has already been seen in serial like 'Ishq Mein Marvan'.




(All photos - Instagram @arshikofficial)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Top Ad