- BollywoodWorld

Hot

Post Top Ad

Friday 9 March 2018

Kapil Sharma ignored the 'Gutthi' for 'Family Time'

On the popularity of playing the role of a woman, he said that this is because it is because of the woman that we are in this world.


Mumbai : Comedian Sunil Grover, who played the role of 'Gutthi' in the Comedy Comedy Show talk show of Kapil Sharma, will not be seen in Kapil's new show. During an interaction, Sunil said without any text, "No, I am not in the show nor have I received an invitation for it." 

On the popularity of playing the role of a woman, he said that this is because it is because of the woman that we are in this world. 

He said, "It is impossible to imagine a world without women." I am associated with women in various ways, so I became a woman myself. I express my gratitude to her, I have achieved more fame as a woman. " 

However, Sunil did not say much about his future program, he said that after finalizing he will disclose.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Top Ad